Patagonia Men's First Sun Jacket
On that dawn-patrol hike or surf check, block both the wind and the sun with the lightweight hooded Patagonia Men's First Sun Jacket. Made of 2.5-oz 57% recycled polyester and 43% nylon, it comes complete with 40-UPF sun protection. Details include a full-length front zip with zipper garage and mesh-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 2.5-oz 57% all-recycled polyester/43% nylon, with 40-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Made from nylon and recycled polyester with 40-UPF sun protection
- 3-panel hood with drawcord
- Full-length front zip with zipper garage
- Mesh-lined, zippered handwarmer pockets each with a zipper garage
- Weight: 8.3 oz
Purchase the Patagonia First Sun Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.