Patagonia Men's Freebox Jacket
Don't be misled by the Patagonia Men's Freebox Jacket's laid-back, quasi-provincial faade, because when cranky weather sets in the Freebox has high resolve. Its tough, snag-resistant plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists rain and drippy coastal fog. The 100-g Thermogreen 90% recycled polyester insulation retains heat even when soggy and compresses for easy stashing. The quilted, barn-style construction and plaid polyester lining slip effortlessly over base layers. With two snap-flap chest pockets, two on-seam handwarmers and adjustable double-snap cuffs. Hip length.
- Fabric: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester. Insulation: 100-g (sleeves 60-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Soft yet durable polyester plain-weave shell sheds moisture and Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation maintains warmth even when wet
- Insulated jacket has quilted exterior with plaid lining
- Metal snaps on placket, chest pockets, and cuffs
- Pockets: Two chest pockets (with snapped flaps) and two on-seam handwarmers
- Adjustable double-snap cuffs and a straight hem
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 547 g (19.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Freebox Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.