Patagonia Men's Gi III Pants
In the lineup for several decades, in one form or another, the new Men's Patagonia Gi III Pants now feature rugged, lightweight 100% nylon taslan fabric with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection, dry quickly, and feel easy on the skin. Long a favorite for trekking, hiking, and river running, the pant also sports a low-profile elastic waist, with buckle closure, that fits beneath a harness. So now you can wear them climbing too. A gusseted crotch and regular fit allow for increased mobility, and non-binding range of motion, and they're available in several inseam lengths, so you're sure to get the right fit. Pockets aplenty, with polyester mesh for drainage, round out the obvious features of this versatile pant. Stay at the leading edge of comfort, in your new Gi III Pants for men from Patagonia.
- Material: 100% nylon taslan with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 3.4 oz
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with adjustable belt and separating buckle
- Zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right rear drop-in zip pocket with polyester mesh for drainage
- Right thigh drop-in zip pocket with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for increased mobility
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 34 in (size M)
- Weight: 9.9 oz, 280 g
Purchase the Patagonia Gi III Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.