Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
Versatile and warm are the defining characteristics of the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for men. This do-it-all ski jacket is ready for an epic La Nina season of skiing and riding. From the Northwest to the Rockies and into New England, the insulated Powder Bowl Jacket serves up renowned quality and all-mountain utility designed with skiing and riding in mind. From the ultra-durable waterproof and breathable two-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell to the compressible synthetic insulation, this ski jacket can handle every condition imaginable. You can grab first tracks with confidence thanks to the powder skirt that connects to Patagonia ski pants, and you can charge the boot pack or blow off steam when the sun shines with the easy-to-reach pit zips. When Mother Natures grip takes control, the helmet-compatible, zip-off hood and watertight zippers will serve you well. And dont worry; there are plenty of pockets including a media-ready internal pocket to keep your tunes handy. Keep your life simple with one jacket that keeps you covered with style, regardless of what Mother Nature is serving. The Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for men is your ticket to a great ski season.
- Material: Durable 2-layer waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex® Performance Shell
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-gram Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled)
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Tall collar protects neck and face
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustability
- Watertight coated zippers
- Pit zips
- Powder skirt with webbing loops that connect with Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Weight: 1208 g, 42.6 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 2 2011
Great looking and feeling jacket... Color is awesome... Fits great... Lots of very well designed pockets. Would recommend. Fitted jacket, not 'puffy'.
- December 11 2010
VERY warm, zips tight, collar stands tall. Does run a little big. Not as trim as I would prefer, but not too bulky. Overall, a solid A-.