Patagonia Men's Integral Jacket
A dependable soft shell performer, the lightweight Patagonia Integral Jacket for Men features a windproof front and breathable grid back to raise the bar on your fast forward forays through the cold. As you launch a Nordic xc ski or backcountry escape, this jackets stretch-woven polyester blend blocks the elements when in the throws of an in your face brutal wind and high humidity, while a lighter weight stretch-woven knit in the collar lining, underarm gussets and internal wrist gaiters wick moisture and seal the gaps. The Integral uses top-stitched seams on the shoulders for durability; the collar lining is brushed for warmth and moisture-wicking performance, a center-front zipper with a wind flap keeps the chill out, stretchy underarm gussets and articulated elbows provide freedom of movement; the cuffs have external zippers and wrist gaiters for a snug fit around gloves, and a drop-tail hem tightens up with a single-pull drawcord to seal out drafts. With one zippered chest pocket and two zippered handwarmers, this Patagonia jackets regular fit provides room for layers.
- Fabric: Body: 9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester/9% spandex double weave. Front chest and top of sleeves: 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuff gaiters: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex, with moisture-wicking performance
- Hybrid soft-shell jacket with full Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) protection combines a breathable double-weave fabric with strategically placed windproof panels creating a stretchy protective versatile jacket
- Fabrics sanded on backside for improved moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Full-coverage zip-through collar with wind flap
- Internal fleece cuff gaiter with thumb loops
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers; vertical left chest pocket features zipper and interior cord pass-through
- Slight drop tail with single-pull drawcord
- Weight: 601 g (1 lb 5.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Integral Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 6 2011
It's a nice jacket
Just went skiing in -2 degree weather with this jacket and a base layer underneath. This jacket kept me perfectly warm and comfortable. Also, this jacket is great if you carry a pack as it's very form fitting and not bulky (note: I'm 6'0" 180lbs).
- April 2 2011
Good all-around jacket
I got this jacket after comparing it with the North Face Bionic and the Marmot. The fit, the fabric, and zippers (often overlooked but important when using a lot) are better on the Patagonia. The fit is probably better on the Marmot but it's more expensive. The Patagonia gives better quality and value overall. The only con I can think of is that the pocket liners which are made of some sort of netting, while it may be good if water gets in, get the wind in too so that you need to zip up the pocket zippers on a windy day.