Patagonia Men's Integral Pants
For fast-forward sports in cool or cold conditions, the Men's Integral Pants from Patagonia are versatile training pant that provides windproof protection and full-stretch performance. Patagonia designed the warm and durable Integrals for the demands of Nordic skiing and ski touring with built-in windproof, grid-backed stretch-woven panels keep the fronts of legs dry and warm. The breathable and lighter-weight stretch-woven polyester and spandex fabric in the rest of the pant stretches for unrestricted movement. A Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds slush, spindrift and light rain. With a brushed-elastic waistband and adjustable drawcord; zippered fly; two zippered handwarmer pockets; triangular gussets on the inner and outer knees, and waist for additional stretch and mobility; ankle zippers with a stretchy gusset for an adjustable fit over Nordic ski boots.
- Fabric: Body: 6.2-oz 70-denier 89% polyester, 11% spandex; treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front of thigh and legs: 7.2-oz 70-denier 86% polyester; 14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane. Knee, waist, and ankle gussets: 7-oz 63% nylon, 23% polyester, 14% spandex
- Windproof, grid-backed stretch-woven thigh panels, breathable, stretch fabric elsewhere
- Internal brushed elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Triangular gussets on the inner and outer knees and waist for additional stretch and mobility
- Two, front zippered pockets
- Zippered fly
- Ankle zippers with a stretch gusset for adjustable fit over Nordic ski boots
- Weight: 420 g (14.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Integral Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 30 2011
The most underrated Patagonia pant
These are awesome pants for any cold weather activity. I use them for cold and wet weather running, and hiking in the mountains. The fabric is tough but soft, similar to a soft ski jacket, these are like ski pants. The front mid thigh has a layer of Patagonia R1 grid fleece which keeps you warm but not hot. Down by the feet are cuff zippers so you can take them off or on with out removing your shoes. Two side pockets are zippered, zipper on the fly and draw string cord. If you do fast activities in the cold get this pant.