Patagonia Men's Knifeblade Pull Over
No Siesta, Infinite Spur, Exocet - for serious mixed climbing, Patagonia's alpine ambassadors wanted a pared-down pullover with storm-level protection and soft-shell breathability. Teaming with Polartec to deliver, the new Men's Knifeblade Pull Over from Patagonia fabric fills the gap between traditional hard and soft shells, providing superb weather-resistance - it's functionally waterproof in all but a deluge - while remaining exceptionally breathable. It has a soft, pliable feel, slides easily over layers, and is durable enough to withstand big-route abuse. The stripped-down pullover has two water-resistant zippered chest pockets placed to avoid a harness or pack, low-profile cuff closures and Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Sonic-welded seams reinforced with micro-stitching (patent pending) reduce seam bulk while optimizing strength, and the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.
- Fabric: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex bonded to a tricot back
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro with tricot backing is engineered for optimal soft-shell performance in all conditions
- Pullover silhouette reduces weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waist belt
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) reverse-coil zippers
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- Weight: 482 g (17 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Knifeblade Pull Over for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.