Patagonia Men's Long Haulers
A throwback to the runner short-shorts of the 80s, the Men's Long Haulers from Patagonia go retro, but feature 21st-century fabric technology. They're made of ultralight 2.3-oz 100% 50-denier polyester (50% recycled) with a built-in, moisture-wicking liner. The elasticized waistband also wicks moisture, and has an internal drawcord and three external loops for attaching gel packs on long runs. Small slits on the sides add extra mobility. A rear center-back envelope pocket has an internal loop for threading a key. With a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and back. Inseam (size M) is 4". Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Body: 2.3-oz 100% 50-denier polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby, with moisture-wicking performance and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled), with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe, with moisture-wicking performance. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Ultralight fabric speeds dry times and has a smooth hand for non-chafing comfort
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking waistband and built-in liner dry quickly
- Elasticized waitband with internal drawcord secures fit
- Rear center back envelope pocket with internal key loop secures with hook-and-loop closure
- Inseam (size M) is 4"
- Weight: 4.1 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Long Haulers for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 12 2011
not too long and not so short that your stopping traffic - very comfortable shorts, the fit is on the slim side, so if you are between sizes and you like a more loose fit, order up - quality construction from patagonia - i have not used the back pocket yet, but it looks small - a key and a gel max - on the downside, the shorts are a little expensive, but you get what you pay for & the patagonia equipment that I have purchased over the years is still going strong
- March 5 2011
Great Trail Running Shorts
The shorts are very comfortable while running. They are also very light weight and breathable. Would be nice if all my cloths were this comfortable. I would definitely recommend.
- August 9 2011
Perfect running short if you have small thighs
These might be the best running shorts ever unless you have large thighs. I'm a big runner, 4-5 times per week, mainly trails and have a naturally larger/muscular thigh. These shorts are great but they don't mention that they are a slim/narrow fit. they fit my thighs somewhat tight. After about 3 miles I got some pretty serious chafing on the inside of my legs because they rode up. Other than that, they are EXTREMELY lightweight and I might size up next time I order them. Great pocket in the back for keps and small items. Again, you feel like you're wearing nothing, far more lighter than any other running short I have ever un in.