Patagonia Men's Long Sleeve Island Hopper Shirt
Serene in the face of serious heat and always up for a cleansing dunk in the hotel sink, an Island Hopper is traveler's manna. Its ultralight blend of moisture-wicking 65% polyester and 35% organic cotton ventilates well; light colors reflect the sun, and the oversized drop-in chest pockets (sized for a fly box) have mesh vents to take in whatever breeze comes your way.Regular fit.
- 2.9-oz 65% polyester, 35% organic cotton plain weave
- Superlight, quick-drying polyester/organic cotton blend
- Easy access to drop-in passport-sized chest pockets through front mesh vents (for maximizing airflow)
- Coconut buttons
- Placket redesigned this season for added durability
- Coconut buttons; 2-button adjustable cuff
- Straight hem with side vents
- 244 g (8.6 oz)
- Recommended Uses: Travel, All-purpose, Tropical Escapes
Purchase the Patagonia Long Sleeve Island Hopper Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 14 2011
Best warm weather shirt on the planet
The Patagonia Island Hopper shirt is well named and is the best choice for warm weather comfort no matter what your activity. It's great for flats fishing and equally good for sipping margeritas afterward. I find it my go-to shirt for travel as the napolean access pockets are very convenient and secure for passport, cash and credit cards. All in all, you can't go wrong with this excellent shirt from Patagonia.
- September 29 2008
Like the weight and that it washes very nice---no iron. great for travel---not 100% in love with it because of all the polyester---but I guess thats what makes it so easy to care for.