Patagonia Men's Long Sleeve Overhand Shirt
The Men's Patagonia Long Sleeve Overhand Shirt could easily be called the Overland shirt, since it seem destined to accompany you on some sort of cross-country escapade. Clean lines and rugged good looks come from a 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton plain weave construction, which also means a garment that's lightweight and quick drying. A tricot mesh lining on the back yoke and chest pockets increases airflow and wicks additional moisture. The button up long sleeve also features gaping chest pockets, one of which is accessed by an invisible zipper entry, and roll up sleeves that secure with a button tab. So whether you're out for a hike, or sipping a Sauvignon Blanc to go with the trout you caught earlier in the day, you'll be comfortable and stylish in the environmentally friendly Long Sleeve Overhand Shirt for men from Patagonia.
- Material: 65% all-recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton plain weave, 3.4 oz
- 20-UPF sun protection
- Button-front with biased placket
- Front yoke, polyester tricot mesh on inside-back yoke
- Chest pockets with polyester tricot mesh pocket bags
- Left chest has vertical, invisible-zipper entry
- Right chest is flapped, drop-in envelope pocket
- Roll up sleeves secure with tab and button
- Shirttail hem
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 8.6 oz, 243 g
Purchase the Patagonia Long Sleeve Overhand Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.