Patagonia Men's Los Lobos Snap-T
It's hard to lead the pack when you're cold and constricted. The Men's Los Lobos Snap-T from Patagonia has a torso built of soft, plush, mega-warm deep-pile polyester fleece with moisture-wicking Polartec Power Dry panels in the shoulders, sleeves and sides to help keep the top dog vented and on the prowl. With raglan sleeves for comfort under packs; micro-polyester jersey trim on neck and hem; two angled handwarmer pockets, and zippered stash pocket on left sleeve. Hip length.
- Fabric: Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile fleece
- Shoulders, sleeves and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex
- Made of a warm, polyester high-pile directional fleece; shoulders, sleeves, and side panels are made of Polartec Power Dry
- Pullover with 4-snap placket and stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Easy-access zippered pocket on left bicep
- Micro-polyester jersey trim on neck and hem
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 329 g (11.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Los Lobos Snap-T for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 26 2011
Warm, Soft Jacket
This is a very soft, warm pullover. It is great for temps up to 40 degrees. It fits a little small so be prepared when ordering it. I am not the biggest guy and the medium is snug but comfortable. Overall a great buy for any college student.
- August 23 2011
i love this pullover.it is light and fits very well the wormth is great . Only one thing it does not need a pocket over all is very nise.I like to were this with my parka is a good system.