Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms
The truck hasn't started in weeks, the water pipe froze during the night, and rent is past due, but everything's fine in your Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms. Patagonia's most versatile Merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches, is wonderfully soft, and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep. Patagonia slow-washed it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Made with a blend of 18% polyester (100% recycled) and 5% spandex, these bottoms feature improved stretch, durability, resilience and moisture-management. Finer points include a brushed-elastic waistband, a functional fly and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free Merino wool/18% all-recycled polyester/5% spandex
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseam for next-to-skin comfort
- Functional fly
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 235 g (8.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 28 2011
I am very impressed with these bottoms. They are now the best that I own. I am not in a very cold part of the country, but I work in cold, windy conditions on winter mornings at the beach and these do the trick. I'm 6'2" and 170lbs and went for the mediums. The fit and stretch are right on for me. The only thing that could be a little better is the next to skin feel. It feels a little scratchy, but it is mostly wool after all, so that is to be expected.