Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt
It's standing room only on the bus to Chiquian, with miles of blind, nerve-wracking hairpin turns. Keep your cool in the lightweight, breathable Men's Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt from Patagonia made from Merino 2, our most versatile Merino baselayer. It keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions, breathes naturally, stretches, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. It's wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep. It's slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design and offset side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath pack straps
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage, Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 164 g (5.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.