Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Crew
The grippiest time to boulder at the Buttermilks is also the coldest. To keep your feet sticking to the smears and your body warm and flexible, slide into a Men's Merino 3 Midweight Crew from Patagonia. As our go-to fall/winter Merino baselayer, Merino 3 helps you stay dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cold conditions. It has a wonderfully soft hand and great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally resists odor, regulates body temperature, is breathable, and stretches as you move. Patagonia gets their Merino from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep, and slow-washes it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Recycled polyester (20%) increases durability, resilience and moisture-management. Details include a raglan shoulder design and underarm panels for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loops under cuffs
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 3 Midweight Crew for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.