Patagonia Men's Micro D Jacket
Pair the Patagonia Men's Micro D Jacket with a tee and go. Ultrasoft, stretchy and warm, this jacket's lightweight warmth is all you need for most cool-weather jaunts. The two handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining and a stand-up collar with a Supplex nylon wind flap stops heat-stealing winds. Made from 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece. Hip length.
- Fabric: 4.7-oz 100% microdenier polyester (85% recycled) fleece
- Trim: 100% Supplex® nylon
- Ultrasoft, quick-dry, microdenier polyester fleece
- Full-zip jacket with stand-up collar and Supplex® nylon wind flap
- Pockets: Two handwarmers on forward side seams are lined with super-micro polyester brushed jersey
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 289 g (10.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Micro D Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 25 2012
Great Light Fleece
For an ultralight fleece, this is one of the best. Very soft, comfortable fabric. Thin enough to layer. Washes well. Also have the ultralight NorthFace fleece. Like both, but the Patagonia is a little softer and more comfortable. Plan to buy another in a different color.