Patagonia Men's Midweight Merino Ski Socks
For warmth in harsh weather, the Patagonia Men's Midweight Merino Ski Socks are made from a toasty blend of Merino wool and nylon. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside tight-fitting boots, and the tall rib-knit shaft holds the socks in place without binding or sloughing. Durable and warm, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Strategically placed mesh zones provide ventilation. An over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big boots.
- Fabric: 60% Merino wool/37% nylon/3% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Midweight cushioning throughout for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- Weight: 94 g (3.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Midweight Merino Ski Socks for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 1 2012
Excellent... so far! The socks were functional, warm and seemed durable (though I haven't really tested them out in harsh conditions yet) Will be using them for snowboarding and various outdoor activities and will update this review.