Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Jacket
Wind resistant and designed with breathable panels strategically placed on the back, side, and underarms the Patagonia Nine Trails Jacket for men features a a water resistant DWR finish to protect you when the weather turns for the worse, and reflective logos to keep you visible in the fading light.
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns. Back and underarm panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. Jacket has a Deluge DWR finish
- Light, slightly transparent, tough, triple-ripstop nylon soft shell on torso, arms and shoulders, and breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on back, and underarms; Deluge®DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Jacket stuffs into internal chest pocket
- Improved fit on lower sleeve and soft-shell fabric removed - sleeves are easily pushed up over forearms
- Drawcord at hem keeps wind out
- Reflective heat-transfer logos (front and back)
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- (126 g 4.4 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Nine Trails Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 15 2011
I bought this jacket for a trip to Scottsdale. I wasn't sure how it would hold up after opening the packaging and seeing/feeling how light this jacket is. I was very pleasantly surprised at the wear and function of the garment. I found the jacket perfect for evening and early morning wear. The breathability of the jacket is key. The only negative comment I can make is that the jacket can cling with static electricity when initially putting it on. Somehow this doesn't last. Overall I highly recommend the jacket.
- February 26 2010
this jacket replaced my Patagonia Traverse jacket, only thing I miss is the arm pocket. Weight and performance on this piece are both excellent!
- December 3 2008
Great running jacket
Lighter than my Marmot windshirt. Works well for running in cooler temps, water resistant as well. Material is surprisingly thin but have had no problems with rips or tears. Jacket is great for activities in cooler temps.
- November 19 2008
my son has enjoyed this jacket when the weather is chilly but not frigid...excellent quality too.