Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Vest
Wind resistant and water-resistant, the Patagonia Nine Trails Vest for men features a stretch-woven back panel, a zippered chest pocket, a soft mesh-tricot lined collar, and rear reflective logos.
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns. Back panel: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. Vest has Deluge DWR finish
- Light, slightly transparent, tough, triple-ripstop nylon soft shell on torso and shoulders; breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on back; vest is treated with a Deluge®DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Elastic binding at armholes and hem for a good fit
- Center-back reflective zippered pocket
- Reflective heat-transfer logos (front and back)
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- (89 g 3.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Nine Trails Vest for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 17 2011
fits true to size
fit is true to size and great quality. Cool color combination- perfect for cycling. Bought this for my husband who is an aid mtn biker. He wears this all the time as a nice wind breaker vest. Great for layering over a jersey for cooler dcents.
- April 3 2010
At first I thought the Nine Trails Vest was a frivolous piece, but I own the Nine Trails Jacket and a few pair of the Nine Trails Shorts, which have become central elements in my running routine, so I took a chance on the vest. With just a T-shirt underneath, it keeps my core a the perfect temperature. I love it! The vest has become an essential piece of gear, perfect for my early morning spring runs.