Patagonia Men's Northwall Jacket
Eiger Nordwand in winter? The Rockies in January? Antarctic fantasies? The Patagonia Men's Northwall Jacket combines toasty warmth and full-on alpine protection with lowland breathability. Its exclusive package features Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric bonded to our Regulator R2 grid interior - the result is an extremely breathable soft shell that's functionally waterproof in all but a deluge. The insulation-shell combo is minimalist and elegant, with two water-resistant, zippered torso pockets above harness-line, low-profile cuff closures and our new Touch Point System - embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Sonic-welded seams reinforced with micro-stitching (patent pending) reduce seam bulk and weight while optimizing strength, and the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor affords visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.
- Fabric: 12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator®
- High-loft grid interior
- Power Shield® Pro with a Regulator® high-loft grid interior is engineered for optimal soft-shell performance in harsh conditions
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitching (patent pending) reduces seam bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction for mobility
- Harness- and pack-compatible torso pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR-(durable water repellent) treated reverse-coil zippers
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- Weight: 731 g (25.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Northwall Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.