Patagonia Men's Northwall Pants
A state-of-the-art fabric package in a longtime alpine-favorite design: the Patagonia Men's Northwall Pants combines the best of the old and the new. Their exclusive insulation-shell combo fabric bonds the extremely weather-repellent Polartec Power Shield Pro - functionally waterproof in all but a deluge, but as breathable as a traditional soft shell - to our toasty Regulator R2 grid interior. Sonic-welded seams reinforced with micro-stitching (patent pending) reduce seam bulk and weight while optimizing strength, and the minimalist design features a single zippered thigh pocket and a clean waist that doesn't interfere with a harness: The separating waistband has a 2-way zippered fly, and the suspenders are configured to allow the upper-thigh side zips to open into a drop seat (no bulky elastic or belt loops). Articulated seat and knees enable mobility, scuff guards protect the lower leg and bottom cuffs have tie-down loops.
- Fabric: 12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator® high-loft grid interior
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro with a Regulator® high-loft grid interior is engineered for optimal soft-shell performance in harsh conditions
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces seam bulk and weight
- Separating waistband with 2-way zippered fly and Drop Seat configuration for ease of use with a harness
- Thigh pocket with moisture-shedding DWR-treated (durable water repellent) reverse-coil zipper is positioned out of the way of harness leg-loops
- Articulated knee and seat for enhanced mobility while climbing
- Slim lower leg profile with scuff guard is built for use with crampons
- Internal tie-down loops for use with ice-climbing boots
- Regular fit
- Weight: 686 g (24.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Northwall Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.