Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Jacket
If a versatile and warm ski jacket is what you need, the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for men is the ticket. This do-it-all ski shell is ready for storm, sun, and wind. Patagonias renowned quality meets all-mountain utility in this great looking jacket. The Powder Bowl features waterproof and breathable two-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell bonded to an ultra-durable polyester shell. Treated with a durable water repellent finish to shed the elements, the jacket is lined for durability and moisture control. The compressible synthetic insulation provides lightweight, efficient warmth in all conditions. Patagonias Touch Point System makes for super-easy hood and hem adjustment. Patagonia adds the skier centric features you want including a fully featured powder skirt with loops that allows a connection to Patagonia ski pants and pit zips to help let off steam when the boot pack calls or the sun decides to shine. Additional details include a helmet-compatible and zip-off hood, watertight zippers, media ready internal pocket and a host of other pockets including multiple interior, two handwarmers and a one forearm. Keep your life simple with one jacket that will keep you covered with style all winter. The Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for men is your ticket to an epic ski season.
- Material: 2-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability
- Slim Zip watertight coated zippers
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and connects to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Pants
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one bicep, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Weight: 1021 g, 36 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 9 2010
Great Jacket except...
I love Patagonia's designs and I bought this jacket for the cool blue color w/red zips and red lining. The fit is great- I bought a Medium for 5'8" 160 lbs. That being said, I really wanted a good performer as well, so I returned it after remembering how cold and wet I've been w/H2No fabric when tmrking in the woods in wet conditions. Also, I'm not a big fan of zip off hoods, too much fabric and drafty. But, it is a great looking jacket. I heard from patagonia sales person they are making some goretex jackets next year. Can't wait although they'll prob be really expensive.