Patagonia Men's Primo Pants
If you leave your signature as either 8's or 11's, these are your pants. The Patagonia Primo Pants for Men are waterproof, ultra tough and lightweight; all in a minimalist package. They're made from durable, 3-layer 100% stretch-woven nylon to resist tight tree lines and craggy cliff bands. A waterproof/breathable barrier ensures you'll stay dry climbing up or dropping in; a Delug DWR (durable water repellent) finish sloughs off the wet effects of a Pacific Northwest drool. The waist has a higher back for extra coverage, internal adjustments for a custom fit and a soft, brushed tricot lining; loops on the rear yoke attach to the powder skirt of all Patagonia Ski/Snowboard jackets. The crotch is gusseted; the knees articulated. At the cuffs, burly scuff guards protect lower legs and fully featured gaiters grip tightly to boots. Thigh vents let you control your climate. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one thigh.
- Clean features, clean lines The Primo Pants are waterproof durability in a lightweight, minimalist package
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz 50-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, yet durable 3-layer 4.2-oz stretch-woven nylon with H2No® waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Snap-closure waistband
- Interior waistband and adjustments lined with soft, brushed tricot
- Pockets: two handwarmer, one right thigh with coated water resistant zippers
- Scuff guards to protect pant cuffs
- Fully-featured gaiters with gripper elastic, adjustable cam buckles and integrated drawcord
- Regular fit
- Weight: 485 g (17.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Primo Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 27 2010
Love the interior waist adjustment tabs. Gives you the ability to create a custom fit.