Patagonia Men's Rain Shadow Pants
Through cloudburst to sudden Chinook wind, the Patagonia Rain Shadow Pants - Men's keeps your travel days inside-dry during all weather conditions with its fully seam-sealed waterproof/breathable protection. Designed in packable, lightweight and tear-resistant 100% nylon fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this pull-on option pant features a raised inside pattern to diffuse and channel moisture away from skin, aid in hassle-free layering, and enhances durability. Updated features include a buttoned, zip-fly-separating waistband with partial elastic, a cleaner more comfortable finish, anatomically contoured knees, and new fully separating side zips with snap closures at the ankle and waist. Gripper elastic keeps the cuffs in place for full coverage.
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Updated, clean-finished separating waistband is partially elasticized and has a zip fly
- Fully separating side-zips with snap closures at the ankle and waist
- Articulated knees
- Elastic cuff at the ankle
- Weight: 314 g (10.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Rain Shadow Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 9 2011
Great Rain Pants
We were in Europe and it starts to pour. Was I ever happy to have the Patagonia Rain Shadow Pants. Very easy and quick to put on. Totally waterproof. Patagonia quality! Usual great Altrec Service! You can't go wrong with Patagonia and Altrec
- January 7 2011
Durable and lightweight
Fully detachable side-zippers so you can remove and put on the shell with plastic boots and crampons. Size appropriate. Light-weight. I'm taking these to Everest this year.