Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Shorts
If you're tired of shredding your favorite shorts every time you go climbing, pull on a pair of Men's Patagonia Rock Craft Shorts. Designed to take the abuse and abrasion of nasty off-width climbing, these tough shorts also offer UPF 40 sun protection. So not only will your skin be protected from the rock, but from harmful UV rays as well. The shorts also sport a durable water repellant (DWR) finish, in case you get caught in an afternoon shower, and the regular fit and gusseted crotch keep you comfortable as you scamper for shelter. A healthy dose of pockets offers ample cargo capacity, and a patch pocket on the right thigh has a zippered closure for added security. Tough enough for the rock, but stylish enough for the pub, try on the Rock Craft Shorts for men from Patagonia.
- Material: 96% nylon, 4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4.5 oz
- UPF 40 sun protection
- Offset belt loops and zip fly with metal snap closure
- Two angled handwarmer pockets
- Two rear pockets with envelope closure
- Zip closure patch pocket on right thigh
- Gusseted crotch for mobility
- Fit: Regular
- Inseam: 12 ½ in
- Weight: 11.7 oz, 331 g
Purchase the Patagonia Rock Craft Shorts for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.