Patagonia Men's Roving Zip-Off Pants
You don't have to travel the world to appreciate the Patagonia Roving Zip-Off Pants for men, but you will. From exotic treks to your local haunts, these convertible pants are ready to adapt to fickle mountain weather and the whims of the day. The longer inseam in shorts mode offers good coverage, while the cargo and hand pockets provide plenty of secure storage for essential items. Why choose between pants and shorts when the Patagonia Roving Zip-Offs keep you options open.
- Material: 100% nylon canvas, 5.4 oz/yd
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Light-wearing, durable
- Belt loops, zip fly with metal snap
- Double-needle stitching details
- Two front slash pockets and welted right rear drop-in pocket; all with breathable mesh pocket bags; cargo pockets on thighs secure with hidden metal button
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off
- Legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- Inseams: pants 32 in; shorts 11 in (size 32)
- Weight: 15.3 oz, 433 g
Purchase the Patagonia Roving Zip-Off Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.