Patagonia Men's Runshade Crew
An endurance-oriented crew in a year-round weight, the highly breathable Men's Runshade Crew from Patagonia takes on anything from brisk morning mountain bike trails to all-day alpine scrambles. The supersoft 4.72-oz 100% polyester wicks and dries in a snap, whether worn alone or under a shell, and provides 30-UPF sun protection. Revised style lines ensure comfort under a pack and eliminate chafing on high-mileage days. Reflective heat-transfer logos on chest and center back. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 4.72-oz 100% polyester, with moisture-wicking performance and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Moisture-wicking, Runshade fabric throughout is supersoft; with 30-UPF sun protection
- Crew neck is made of non-binding, moisture-wicking self-fabric
- Offset shoulder seams for minimum chafe
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on chest and center back
- Weight: 7.1 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Runshade Crew for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 20 2011
like for summer
I work outside during the summer months, great shirt to work in, keeps me protected from the sun and keeps me cool. This is a good shirt for anyone who spends time outdoors...Thanks!
- May 22 2011
Great wicking shirt with style
Love the look and feel of this shirt. Quality shirt with a great look. Another fantastic Patagonia product. Wear this under T-shirt on colder days; wear it stand-alone when its warm. Would buy another!
- June 24 2011
Good shirt but...
This is a good shirt. The quality of materials and construction is everything you would expect from Patagonia. The one issue I have with this shirt is the placement of the seams. The seams across the chest can chafe and irritate. Since the shirt is cut trim you definitely feel the seams. For shorter runs or walks this shirt will be fine but for long runs beware of the seams.