Patagonia Men's Save The Waves T-Shirt
Natural surf breaks support us physically and spirituallyPatagonia's Save the Waves TShirt, with art by Chris Del Moro, encourages us to give back in support of the waves that nurture us. Five dollars from the sale of each tee goes to the Save the Waves Coalition, a nonprofit dedicated to preserving the worlds surf spots and surrounding environments. Made from organic cotton, the tee is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Original art by Chris Del Moro for Patagonia® Five dollars from the sale of each T-shirt benefits Save the Waves Coalition, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving the worlds surf spots and surrounding environments (more information at savethewavesorg)
- 4.4-oz 100% organic cotton. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Ringspun yarns for a soft hand
- Taped shoulder seams
- Double stitched at sleeves and hem
- Neck rib with excellent recovery
- Ideal Uses: Questioning Authority, Crashing on a Friend's Couch, Slacklining, Peace Rally, Motoring the Pan American Highway
- Slim fit
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in U.S.A.
Purchase the Patagonia Save The Waves T-Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 30 2011
I love this shirt. The green color is very nice and not obnoxious like some shirts can be. The fit is excellent and the feel of the material is really nice. It's not too thick or thin, over all its a perfect shirt for me. I usually wear medium and the medium fit me perfectly
- October 13 2011
I love this t-shirt because first and foremost it is comfortable. But there is more to love. The fact that it is made of organic cotton, and made in the USA just makes the shirt even better. Plus, it's for a good cause. So many brands just slap their huge logo on a t-shirt and expect you to shell out top dollar for it. Patagonia makes a quality product, from quality materials and then promotes a non-profit on the shirt. I like that. So get a comfortable shirt and help save the waves. BTW, I get a lot of people asking me about the shirt because they have never seen one like it before. I'm sure that's what Patagonia had in mind when they designed it.
- October 9 2011
GREAT T Shirt!
A very nice feeling T, print and complementing color! True to size, not too baggy, but not skin tight. I can not find one negative thing to say. One more plus, it is made in the USA! Love IT!
- September 26 2011
I love these Patagonia tees. They make shirts ina couple of "weights" and this is the lighter one. I live in a ho area so I appreciate the thiner fabric. It is also soft... very soft.