Patagonia Men's Shelled Insulator Pants
A shelled, weather-resistant version of our toasty Insulator Pants ? suitable for sustained fishing in wet, cold conditions.
This shelled, weather-resistant version of our toasty Insulator Pants will keep you out on the water long after other anglers have gone home. Warm, low-bulk Regulator? R1? fleece lines the 3-ply Supplex? nylon shell. Features include an elasticized waist with drawcord and brushed tricot inside; brushed-tricot?lined pockets (two in the front, one zippered in back); and gusseted cuffs with drain strips and a hook-and-loop adjustment.
- 3-ply Supplex nylon lined with R1 single layer fleece
- Elasticized waist with drawcord and brushed tricot inside
- Two front pockets with brushed tricot lining
- Horizontal rear zippered tricot pocket
- 3-ply Supplex? shell lined with low-bulk Regulator? R1? fleece
- Gusseted cuffs with drains strips and hook-and-loop closure
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 788 g (27.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Shelled Insulator Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 9 2011
Great winter wader pants
I have now worn these pants numerous times in freezing temps while wading in deep water and stayed comfortable. They fit great and can be worn to and from the river as well as to town. Very functional and durable compared to others on the market.
- September 21 2011
Currently in Mongolia with weather extremes and can get very cold. These are very comfortable and great for outdoor activities. They fit well and provide me with the confidence to keep warm and dry when needed.