Patagonia Men's Short Sleeve Runshade Zip-Neck
Running shoes, shorts, hydration pack, Runshade: a prescription for a perfect day in the backcountry. The Men's Runshade Zip-Neck from Patagonia, made of highly breathable, supersoft 4.72-oz 100% polyester, provides maximum wicking, superb dry times and 30-UPF sun protection. A deep-venting front zipper extends its range, the collar band comfortably covers the neck, and revised style lines keep the seams off your shoulders and eliminate chafing. Reflective heat-transfer logos on chest and center back help keep you visible. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 4.72-oz 100% polyester with moisture-wicking performance and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Moisture-wicking, Runshade fabric throughout is supersoft; with 30-UPF sun protection
- Collar band provides great neck protection from the sun with minimal bulk
- Offset shoulder seams for minimum chafe
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on chest and center back
- Weight: 6.3 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Short Sleeve Runshade Zip-Neck for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 10 2011
Love this shirt!
This is my go-to hot weather hiking shirt. Wicks very well, drys in a jiffy, and comfortable even if wet. I really like the high collar with the zipper, as it works with a good sun hat to keep sun off the back of my neck. Fit is trip without being constricting, a medium fits my 5'11"/165 lb bod perfectly. Seems to hold up pretty well, some loose threads from catching on branches and stuff, but it should last another couple of seasons. Last time I checked it was only available in a short sleeved version; I'd love a long sleeve.