Patagonia Men's Speedwork Tights
Cycle to the Twin Owls trailhead, bust a lung to Gem Lake then bomb down to Cow Creek and out the Black Canyon trail. The Patagonia Men's Speedwork Tights come ready to ride with a stretchy and wind resistant 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric, and a soft polyester interior that wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. A quick-drying polyester mesh panel behind each knee provides enhanced mobility and breathability. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored waistband with an internal drawcord, an internal key pocket at the hip and reflective tape along the outer legs.
- Fabric: Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit
- Contrast panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Unique fabric with a nylon/spandex exterior, provides wind resistance, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal drawcord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- 100% polyester (30% recycled) quick-dry mesh panel behind knee increases breathability
- Reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem
- Weight: 207 g (7.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Speedwork Tights for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 17 2012
Great running tights.
Purchased these for winter running and they are perfect. The front is wind/water resistant and the back more breathable. They have extra flexibility behind the knees. I have used in temps down to 10 or 15 F and stayed comfortable. Not sure, but they may be too warm once you get into the upper 40s F or so for running. I am 6 feet 1 inch, weigh 160 lbs, and have a 32 or 33 inch waist. The medium fits perfectly. Although they have a drawstring, I have never tightened it. Being from Patagonia, I expect them to last basically forever with care. Note: These replace the Mountain Hardware Power Effusion tights I bought earlier for twice the price. Very disappointed with those. The medium will not stay up even with drawstring. The Dry Q layer stops above the knees, remainder of tight is unremarkable thin lycra-like.
- December 9 2011
My best Tight
I thought that Speedwork Tights was very warm. Speedwork Tights is the necessaries of running of winter. I am 60 kg in weight with the height of 170 cm. S size was just fit.