Patagonia Men's Storm Jacket
A jacket that performs on the ski slopes and on a weekend mountaineering excursion, the Patagonia Storm Jacket for Men is built with 2layer H2No waterproofbreathable fabric and finished off with a durable water repellent coating. Built storm tough, the Storm Jacket comes equipped with reinforced shoulders and elbows, pitzips with storm flaps, a twoway adjustable hood, and a full front zip.
- 100% recycled polyester double ripstop
- Hanging mesh and taffeta liner
- H2No® waterproof/breathable
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finsh
- Shoulder and elbow reinforcements for durability
- 2-way-adjustable hood
- Soft chamois chin guard
- Easy-to-use center-front zipper secures with storm flap
- Pit zips with storm flaps
- External pockets: two handwarmers with storm flaps, one left chest inside center-front storm flap
- Internal security pocket
- Cuffs secure with self-fabric tab and elastic
- Drawcord hem
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 28.2oz/ 799g
Purchase the Patagonia Storm Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 25 2011
Patagonia`s Storm Jacket is just that, storm proof! This is my technical shell. When paired with a Patagonia down sweater, the 2 layers of waterproof fabric and the DWR coating make this one fine jacket. I am 6`1 and the large, in black, works perfectly. This item is not a light weight rain jacket.
- September 18 2011
So far so good. Received the jacket right before Trop. Storm Lee. Endured 5 days of nonstop rain. Let me tell you....this jacket was a lifesaver. Definitely works as advertised.
- July 24 2009
This jacket is great for cold and rainy days. It's thicker than a regular rain jacket, providing additional warmth. The waterproof material is great for skiing as well. The rip-stop fabric is top quality. As always Patagonia brand never lets me down!