Patagonia Men's Sunshade Shirt
From the Sea of Cortez to Montana's Glacier Park, the Patagonia Sunshade Shirt - Men's keeps you 30-UPF sun protected as you chase the fish of your dreams. Comfortable against the skin and super breathable, this featherlight, moisture wicking anglers shirt provides cool solar coverage from low longitudes to high altitudes. Award-winning, the Sunshade features a tall neck collar for increased coverage, zippered chest pocket, and hanging, low-bulk mesh pocket bag. This Patagonia shirt is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 4.7-oz 100% polyester jersey with moisture-wicking performance. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Light, soft and moisture-wicking 30-UPF sun protection fabric has built-in stretch
- Crossover neck with tall collar for increased coverage
- Zippered chest pocket and hanging, low-bulk mesh pocket bag
- Raglan sleeves for comfort under wader and pack straps
- Weight: (201 g 7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Sunshade Shirt for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 14 2011
This shirt is a really great product. It breathes and dries very well, and it holds up to a ton of abuse. I would recommend this shirt to anyone i know.
- September 8 2010
Sweet shirt!It breathed.I wore it while doing some biking, I didn't get hot even though it was like 70 some degrees.
- August 2 2010
Great Fishing Shirt!
The Patagonia Sunshade shirt is the lightest, coolest shirt I've found for hot sunny days on the saltwater flats. It has replaced my whole collection of conventional collared fishing shirts. Buy it if you like to be comfortable in the sun.
- May 26 2010
No complaints. It is light weight. Pocket is perfect.
- September 4 2009
Breathes well, packs easily, and will hold up on hot days or cool nights. Looks great too.