Patagonia Men's Super Alpine Bibs
If youve ever gotten soaked on a ski tour an ice climb, you understand the importance of a bomber protection like that offered by the Patagonia Super Alpine Bibs for men. Were talking the best in breathable storm protection here. No pant can match a quality bib when it comes to staying warm and dry. The Super Alpine Bib provides all of the coverage and protection you want in a reasonably light, pack-friendly design. Patagonia uses Gore-Tex Pro Shell for the best in lightweight storm performance. The three-layer construction keeps bulk down and breathability up. Of course, Patagonias years of dedicated alpine outerwear design means the Super Alpine is dialed for adventure. Youll find watertight, fully separating side, a drop seat, pressed-pleat chest pockets and two thigh pockets. The ski boot compatible cuffs are reinforced and feature internal gaiters. Look no further, the Patagonia Super Alpine Pants are your ticket to serious alpine adventure.
- Material: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier Gore-Tex® Pro Shell
- Reinforcements: 4.9-oz 150-denier Gore-Tex® Pro Shell
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-coverage bib with Drop Seat configuration is ski boot compatible
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration
- Pressed Pleat pocket adds volume in chest pockets without seams
- Thigh pockets with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper
- Articulated seat and knees for enhanced mobility
- Watertight, fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots
- Ski-boot-compatible cuffs with scuff guard
- Internal gaiter
- Shock-cord adjustment and tie-down loops on cuffs
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 649 g, 22.9 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Super Alpine Bibs for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 1 2012
Absolutely essential piece of gear
Extremely durable, lightweight, warm and "bullet proof"....Reinforcements in all the right places...... User-friendly dropseat (mandatory !).....Great pocket selection and locations for carrying food, batteries, and camera, especially on really cold climbs. Perhaps cut a bit too tight to accomodate base layer(s). I'm 5'-11" , 32" waist, 170lbs and found the medium as a perfect length but tight in the hips for long reaching moves ... Nonetheless, a piece of gear that will be with me on every future alpine adventure. Overall, an A+ rating, even at the price.