Patagonia Men's Super Alpine Jacket
When alpine adventure calls, reach for the Patagonia Super Alpine Jacket for men. This get-it-done shell means business. Athlete tested and Patagonia designed, the Super Alpine represents the best available waterproof and breathable hardshell technology on the market. Beginning with three-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell, the Super Alpine Jacket puts performance and function first. From its athletic fit, to its functional features, this jacket is designed to enhance your mountain experience without getting in your way. Key-area reinforcements add durability, and the micro-grid interior optimizes breathability. The watertight pit-zips promote functional venting, while underarm gussets keep the jacket in place as you reach and move in the mountains. Gasket Dry Cuffs seal out the elements at the wrists, and the helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor adds functional storm protection. If you demand the best in performance and alpine functionality, the Patagonia Super Alpine Jacket for men delivers with no-nonsense style and field-proven features.
- Material: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier nylon Gore-Tex® Pro Shell
- Reinforced areas use 4.9-oz 150-denier nylon Gore-Tex®Pro Shell
- Pit Zips
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction for overhead mobility
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration
- Watertight, coated zippers
- Gasket Dry Cuff
- Weight: 524 g, 18.5 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Super Alpine Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.