Patagonia Men's Thunder Cloud Shell
Rain clouds are indiscriminate: You'll get wet whether you're dashing to work or hiking to Rose Falls. Stay dry in drenching conditions with the Men's Thunder Cloud Shell from Patagonia. It has a soft feel, easy drape and excellent technical features, including a zip-off, fully adjustable storm hood, ample cargo handwarmer pockets and a drawcord waist. The 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier for complete storm protection whether you're walking, riding or hunkered down. A Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water, and a soft lining of 100% polyester plain weave manages your internal moisture while sliding smoothly over layers. Soft, microfleece-lined collar and chin guard protect skin; elasticized cuffs have hook-and-loop closures for a fine-tuned fit. Pocket details: two chest pockets with hidden snaps, an internal zip-closing pocket and two side-entry, microfleece-lined handwarmers. Regular fit.
- Fabric: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 2 layer 100% polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and hung polyester plain-weave liner
- Hooded parka with 2-way center-front zip and external storm flap with hidden snap closure; microfleece-lined collar and chin guard
- Zippered and snap-off detachable storm hood; fully adjustable
- Pockets: Two flapped chest pockets with hidden snap closures; internal zippered left chest pocket; two zippered side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece
- Internally adjustable elasticized drawcord waist
- Elasticized cuffs with hook-and-loop closures
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 712 g (25.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Thunder Cloud Shell for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.