Patagonia Men's Timber Frame Jacket
Not just a workwear-chic look, the Patagonia Timber Frame Jacket for men is built for durability perfect for a winter in Baja to a workday in your backyard cleaning up after a long winter. Triple-stitched and made from organic washed cotton canvas, this Patagonia jacket has a 3-piece hood and enough length in the drop tail hem to keep you covered. Washed for softness, this hoody will do everything but get in your way. Its un-insulated regular fit will add a spring-weight layer of warmth over a flannel shirt and help cut a cool breeze on the beach. Two angled handwarmer pockets and a metal zipper complete the functional package. Throw on the Patagonia Men's Timber Frame Jacket and get going on your weekend.
- Fabric: 10-oz 100% organic cotton washed canvas
- Burly, triple-needle stitching
- Casual 3-piece hood with drawstring
- Articulated elbows for mobility
- Welted, full-length antique-nickel-finish zipper
- Two welted drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Made in Thailand
- Regular fit: neither slim nor oversized
- Weight: 745 g, 26.3 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Timber Frame Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.