Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pants
Tropical down pour to Windy Gap gust, the Patagonia Torrentshell Pants - Men's wraps you up in cocoon-like weather protection where ever your adventures take you. This basic, no frills pull-on shell pant, that is always up to a trekking or hiking challenge, shines in drenching conditions with a elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees, and three zippered pockets (two handwarmer, one back hip). Lightweight and waterproof / breathable, the Torrentshell's zippered lower leg features an adjustable hook-and-loop cuff, and the pant easily stuffs into its back pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- 2.5-layer fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No®barrier and Deluge®DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elasticized self-fabric waistband with internal drawcord - pulls on for easy use
- Pockets: secure zippered handwarmers, secure zippered back - all with DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with flapped, DWR-treated zipper to the knee
- Pants stow in left front pocket
- Weight: 248 g (8.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Torrentshell Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 8 2011
Pants are comfortable and well made. Once I received the right size they fit wonderful. The weather protection has been great when running in early morning thru dew field grass at the park.
- February 1 2012
The paints feel durabel and are heavy and would be great for cold wind, rain and snow...for my purposes of a hike in either hot or cold climates I am looking for something flexible and lightweight that I can pull on over my shorts in a rain or my pants if it is a cold rain. They fit long for a regular and pool at the ankel 5'11'' would recommend the short instead of the regular.
- August 14 2011
great rain pant
great pant, kept me dry on some wet hikes;not a real plastic feeling material; light but durable; totally waterproof, but breathable so it doesn't leave you feeling clammy