Patagonia Men's Tres 3-In-1 Parka
Versatile in function and urban in styling, the Patagonia Tres Parka for men is the only jacket you need this winter. Patagonia combines their renowned technical know-how with refined urban style for the coldest climates. This 3-in-1 down insulated parka provides windproof storm protection and clean urban style. The thigh-length Parka features a two-layer waterproof and breathable, windproof shell with recycled polyester lining that provides excellent storm protection in all weather. Zip in the lightweight, quilted down liner jacket and you get premium 600-fill goose down warmth for the coldest of days. On its own, the quilted down liner jacket is a great cold weather jacket on its own. The bomber shell jacket offers all of the weatherproof protection you need. Practical pockets and a detachable hood add all-weather versatility. The Patagonia Tres Parka delivers three-jacket-versatility with trusted Patagonia quality.
- Material: Two-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulated zip-out jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Insulation: Zip-out jacket uses 600-fill-power premium European goose down with horizontal quilting
- Two-way zip
- stand-up collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar
- external storm flap with hidden snap closure
- Internally adjustable and removable hood
- Pockets: Shell has two zippered, double-welted handwarmer pockets lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey; one double-welted left-chest pocket
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuffs
- Drawcord hem adjusts through the handwarmer pockets
- Zip-out down jacket has two micro-fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Shell is lower hip length and insulated jacket is hip length
- Weight: 1372 g, 48.4 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Tres 3-In-1 Parka for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 10 2011
Very happy with this jacket. I normally wear patagonia medium (5'10, 175lb) and this jacket is true to size. For the price you actually get a decent deal, you're getting three jackets. The down liner is nice, looks good for around town, and easily could be your down camping sweater if you don't have one. The shell is nice, it's long, cut with relaxed fit, I could see using this for a good rain jacket for work, it would even fit over a suit jacket if you needed it to. Last, with the two together you have a super heavy winter parka, cut long, good car coat, really I can't imagine getting cold in this.
- September 16 2011
Good looking Coat, too Big in the Body
We own Patagonia coats exclusively in our family. So,when my husband put this on and it was very "tent like" in the body, we were surprised, as the other XL Patagonia jackets we own fit perfectly. For such a streamlined looking coat, it fits poorly for its size.