Patagonia Men's Triolet Pants
Whether youre heeding the call of an epic powder session at the resort or prepping for a summit bid, the Patagonia Triolet Pants for men are ready to deliver all-weather performance. Patagonia uses trusted Gore-Tex Performance Shell to keep the weather at bay and loads these all-mountain pants with functional features like full-length side-zips for easy on and off in the field. The waist is fully separating, so you can throw them on over boots and softshells when the weather moves in. The ski-boot-compatible lower legs offer durable instep reinforcements and built-in gaiters. The front pockets have watertight zippers, and theres a nice built-in belt to keep them in place. The Patagonia Triolet Pants for men set the standard for durable, all-mountain protection for skiing, riding and climbing.
- Material: Three-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier Gore-Tex® Performance Shell 100% nylon
- Reinforcements: 5.5-oz 70-denier Gore-Tex ® Performance Shell 100% nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Separating waist
- Two-way zippered fly
- Built-in waist belt
- Pockets: Two handwarmers featuring Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Full-length side-zip for easy on/off while wearing boots
- Snap closures at ankle
- Articulated seat and knees for enhanced mobility
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with scuff guard
- internal gaiter with internal shock-cord adjustment and tie-down loops
- Weight: 635 g, 22.4 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Triolet Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.