Patagonia Men's Ultra Lightweight Merino Rider Socks
The airy Men's Ultra Lightweight Merino Rider Socks from Patagonia have a featherweight, noncushioned blend of soft Merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. A mesh half-arch under the foot provides a snug, no-slip fit, and the looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest toe seam possible for turning comfort. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the socks; an over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big ski boots.
- Fabric: 51% Merino wool/45% nylon/4% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Un-cushioned footbed for warmer conditions and closer fitting boots
- Mesh half-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 68 g (2.4 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Rider Socks for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.