Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Jacket
Like a Samuel Beckett novel, minimalism is the name of the game. From the crags to the mountains and everywhere in between, the Patagonia Men's Ultralight Down Jacket has everything you need, nothing that you don't. No excess here, this superbly lightweight insulated jacket has a perfectly proportioned amount of down for incredible versatility across all seasons and activities.
Designed with ultra durable nylon ripstop, this piece was made to withstand the jagged ridges and sharp edges of big walls and still come out on top. 800-fill-power premium goose down with sewn-through construction creates a slim and sleek profile which increases thermal performance, eliminates movement inhibiting bulk and just plain looks good. With a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain and snow effortlessly as well as a drawcord hem to seal out wind and weather, the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket for men is up to any challenge you lay before it.
- Fabric: Shell and lining: 0.8 oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- The lightest-weight fabric we've ever engineered for down garments is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other down insulation styles in the line
- 800-fill-power premium goose down yields tremendous warmth with low weight and low bulk
- Variegated channel construction controls the movement of insulation, allowing the use of less down, creating a lower profile and lower loft garment
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Slim fit
- Weight: 235 g, 8.3 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 20 2012
The fit is tighter/smaller than the ultra light down products sold 3 months earlier.... recommend one size up. Great product. Patagonia is expensive but it is the best. The ultra light down is an extraordinarily versatile product.
- December 28 2011
First Jacket I reach for, everytime!
This is a great jacket. With the mild winter we have had so far, it is the first jacket I reach for every time we go out. I'm sure that will be the case even when the snow arrives, soon, hopefully!
- October 16 2011
I bought this jacket for my boyfriend and he loves it! He is 5'6" and 155 pounds and the Medium fits him perfectly. The slim fit still allows for him to wear 2 layers underneath. He says it is the best jacket he has ever owned and is impressed with the durability. No need to dry clean, just throw it in the washer with clean tennis balls to keep the shape.
- September 10 2011
Very light, deceptively warm
I took this in my pack for a summer climb on Ranier a few weeks ago. It was more than enough warmth for low 30's; high 20's w/moderate wind. It's also nice because you can bring a lighter bag and sleep in this pieces. It hardly feels like you are wearing anything bulkier than a shirt