Patagonia Men's Wind Shield Pull Over
The Men's Wind Shield Pullover from Patagonia excels as a primary layer or alone as a baselayer, keeping pace with heart-pounding winter runs and rides. The front torso and collar are fully windproof, with a polyurethane film laminated to the polyester body fabric, while the Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light precipitation. Nonlaminated, warm R1 fleece covers the back and arms, and lines the inside of the collar to breathe, wick moisture, dry quickly and reduce bulk. Pullover details: full wind flap with zipper garage, thumb loops, zippered chest pocket with interior cord pass-through, a slightly dropped tail and reflective logos on the left chest and center back.
- Fabric: Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Arms, back and inside collar: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- 3-layer circular knit polyester fleece is windproof, stretchy, and provides full protection and comfort
- R1® fleece arms, back and inside collar for increased breathability and superior function as a midlayer
- Half zip through collar with brushed fleece next to skin and full wind flap
- Thumb loops
- Zippered chest pocket with interior cord pass-through
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back
- Slight drop tail
- Weight: 297 g (10.5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Wind Shield Pull Over for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 28 2011
Great Great Great
I LOVE Patagonia products! They are very well thought out and manage to not only function in tough environments and hold up well to abuse but they look great doing it! The Windshield Pullover was something I looked at over and over and wanted one for some time. My wife pulled the trigger on one and gave it to me as a present. She made her husband a happy man! I wore it all winter to run in and still wear it on the cool spring mornings as well as very windy days. The front panel blocks every wind I've run through and even though I'm usually soaked with sweat at the end of a run I feel incredibly warm. It can be worn alone on fairly cold windy days without anything under it but if it's below 30 I use a capilene 1 or 2 shirt and I'm plenty toasty! This shirt is A+! I can't recommend it enough!
- March 3 2011
Patagonia Wind Sheild
Great as a base layer or as a top layer on warm days. Offer great wind protection on warm days by itself. I use it mostly as a bas layer under a ski shell and it works great. Very breathable.