Patagonia Men's Winter Sun Hoody
Winter winds, lake-effect snowstorms, vicious nor'easters - okay, maybe we got optimistic calling it the Patagonia Men's Winter Sun Hoody. But it does block the wind and keep you warm. A Gore WINDSTOPPER shell encases 100-g PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation (50% recycled), and the helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor seals out the elements. Details include Touch Point System" embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above harness-line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- Fabric: Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Cuffs have a low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 25 2011
Perfect fit. Great blue colors combination. Ideal for urban use and cold weather sports. I just also purchased another one for a friend of mine. The only concern is the fabric is thin, so I'm a little bit worried about it's durability.