Patagonia Merino 3 MW Scarf
The lightweight Merino 3 MW Scarf from Patagonia has a wonderfully soft hand and a smooth, supple feel against your skin for warmth wherever you wander. Made from a whispery blend of 80% Merino wool and 20% recycled polyester, it stretches as you move, breathes, and insulates even in damp snowstorms. Our chlorine-free Merino comes from non-mulesed sheep, and is slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance. Blanket-stitching beautifully finishes the edges. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 6.5-oz 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool is highly insulative when wet and exceptionally durable
- Wool has built-in stretch, provides superior performance and is soft against skin
- Fine-gauge weave for a luxurious hand
- Blanket stitch beautifully finishes scarf edges
- Easy-care, machine wash; lay flat to dry
- Adjustable fit
- Weight: 142 g (5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 3 MW Scarf from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.