Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest
This cool-wearing, quick-drying, full-capacity vest is cut short and clean to provide unimpeded mobility for stripping line, rowing a boat or float-tubing, and is now available in a woman's version. Its mesh fabric won't absorb moisture that can saturate or chill the angler. Details: a Capilene Silkweight padded collar; rod holder and accessory D-rings; loops for glasses; an inverted hemostat carrier to keep stats out of the way of fly lines; 14 pockets on the men's, including tool pockets and reach-across zippered pockets behind the fly box and loops for glasses. A large back pocket carries shell and insulation; a piggyback pocket carries even more.
- Cut short for deep wading; Unique padded collar insert distributes weight off the neck; Adjustable front closure
- Vertical pocket configuration accommodates larger fly boxes
- Front pockets have reach-across, zippered access; separate piggyback tool pocket; drain holes; tabs on flaps and elastic at pocket corners to allow fumble-free, one-handed access even while wearing gloves
- Two large zippered pockets on back; Inverted hemostat pocket stays out of way of fly line
- Rod holder; Accessory D-rings; Foam fly patch
- Glasses loops on either side of chest
- Mesh Body: 4.6-oz. polyester mesh; Pockets: 4.1-oz. 50-denier nylon ripstop with waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR finish
- 397 g. (14 oz.)
Purchase the Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.