Patagonia Midweight Merino Crew Socks
The Midweight Merino Crew Socks from Patagonia are made from a substantial blend of Merino wool and nylon for exceptional comfort, breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, as well as a soft terry-loop footbed to provide airy cushioning for your feet when you're pounding pavement. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. Calf-high length.
- Fabric: 70% Merino wool/22% nylon/7% polyester/1% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Rib-knit shaft keeps sock in place without binding
- Midweight cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 65 g (2.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Midweight Merino Crew Socks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.