Patagonia Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
The versatile Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks from Patagonia have a midweight terry-loop footbed that provides substantial cushioning. Made from a skin-friendly blend of Merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside hiking boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock in place without sloughing or binding. Calf-high length.
- Fabric: 59% Merino wool, 39% nylon, 2% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Midweight cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 79 g, 2.8 oz
- Size Small (shoe size): 4-6.5 (US W)
- Size Medium (shoe size): 7-9.5 (US W), 6-8.5 (US M)
- Size Large (shoe size): 10-10.5 (US W), 9-11.5 (US M)
- Size X-Large (shoe size): 12-14.5 (US M)
Purchase the Patagonia Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 19 2011
Really warm and cozy
I bought these socks for my husband, and he really loves them. They are very warm, but not too bulky. And even though they're woolen, they're not itchy. He'll be getting more of them, and I think I need some too.