Patagonia Minimass Bag
The Minimass Bag from Patagonia balances the need to carry day-to-day vitals with the desire to stay light and move freely. It's sized to hold the basics: lunch, phone, keys, a book or two, plus a stuffable rain shell. The main compartment is padded and has a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket for visibility, a padded electronics pocket, pen sleeves and a secure zippered pocket. An outside sleeve carries a water bottle. The large weather-shedding front flap features a zip pocket, a reflective panel and a mount for a bike light. The no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable. Made of a tough yet lightweight 600-denier recycled polyester with a slick 200-denier polyester liner; both are coated with polyurethane and have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric: Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester
- Both have a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main flap opens to largest compartment, which houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, three slots for pens and a discrete and secure zippered pocket;
- Zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Front flap features improved reflective piping and webbing bike-light mount for visibility at night
- Side mounted exterior water bottle pocket
- Interior drop pocket secures with hook and loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top side carrying handle
- 10 L (610 cu in)
- Weight: 411 g (14.5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Minimass Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 20 2012
Yes, this is a bag that can take alot of traveling and still look terrific. The bougainvillea color is dramatic and is going to stand out no matter where I go. I know it is flashy but its going to look so cool as I ride around town on my commuter bike in the Monterey Bay area.
- December 15 2011
great anywhere bag
I purchased this bag for my wife because she fell in love with it at first sight. So far so good. She uses it for work, trips into the city and outdoor excursions. The internal pockets are a nice touch for your phone, keys, and writing utensils. No more digging for essentials. There is also a nice little nylon webbing point that is perfect for clipping on an external water bottle. There is also an external pocket that will fit a slim coffee mug in it. Her only complaint is that there is not a pad on the shoulder strap. Not a big deal, but it would be a nice improvement.
- August 13 2011
A great little bag
It is a well made messenger bag. Even though the shoulder strap is not padded, it did not bother me since it is so light. The only problem for me was that the bag was too small. You can put an iPad and a few magazines and that is about it. You may want to look at Patagonia's Half Mass bag (20 L vs. 10 L for mini mass) if you are planning to carry more.