Patagonia Refugio Pack
Allowing you to carry just enough hut comforts for the day, the multi-sectioned Patagonia Refugio Pack offers gear room to saunter, but not so much that you'll get loaded down. The large compartment carries most of the load and comes with a padded sleeve that's raised to protect up to a 17-inch laptop from banging about. The sleeve, equipped with a tube port, accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement. Pens, business cards, keys and other small necessities go inside the second pocket. A vertical zip pocket provides quick access to a wallet, plane tickets and a phone, and a microfleece-lined pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevent overheating. The sternum strap has an emergency whistle, and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave with an 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Material: Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch woven: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, complete with secure lanyard for house and/or car keys
- Interior padded computer sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Exterior vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials
- Exterior lash points
- Microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate water bottles of various shapes and sizes
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Volume: 28 L (1709 cu in)
- Dimension: 21" x 13" x 10.5"
- Weight: 793 g (1 lb 12 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Refugio Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 26 2011
Lots of little nice features on this pack. Inside there are a lot of little small divided pockets and sleeves making organization easy. Love the full zip front pocket for access and loading. Great build quality. It was actually a little bigger than I thought it was going to be. Could easily be a day hiking pack.....and maybe even a real light weight quick overnighter.
- September 27 2011
Excellent bag. I use it as a commuting bag and on the weekends for hangin around the city. Very comfortable to wear all day. Carries much more than expected. Especially like sleeves built into the main pocket. Keeps my papers and magazines from being crushed by larger items such as books or notebooks. Collapses nicely when not carrying a full load. My all black bag gets hot in the sun. Get a lighter color if this is a real concern for you. I only buy black bags so this is not an issue for me. Had the bag for about two months so can't say too much about durability just yet but it seems well built.
- November 16 2010
This is a great pack. I got it for school and day trips, works great for both. As with most Patagonia products this is top notch.
- June 18 2011
Great pack. Light weight and lots of room. Comfortable to carry and nice to look at! Unfortunately no belly strap. I have the blue version. Very nice.
- January 25 2011
I am very happy with my purchase, although I do wish the main compartment was less lengthy and more wide. It does not hold as much as I hoped it would. Other than that, there are no complaints. The front pocket has plenty of space for supplies, and the side pockets are great for my nalgene or random things!