Patagonia River Master II Vest
The Supplex nylon River Master delivers the full-capacity performance of its full-mesh brethren but sports a more classic aesthetic. It also wades deep, resists wind, dries quickly, and circulates air through its mesh lining. Padded shoulders and a padded, moisture-wicking Capilene Silkweight collar cushion a full load. Pockets include a large gusseted back pocket that expands to hold a shell or insulation, with a smaller pocket that piggybacks on top; on the front, large horizontal, plus medium and small vertical pockets, hold fly boxes and accessories. Details: rod holder, accessory D-rings, loops for glasses, tool pockets and forceps storage to keep stats out of the way of fly lines.
- Cut short for deep wading; Padded shoulders and padded Silkweight collar cushion a heavily loaded vest
- Adjustable front closure; Roomy reach-across, zippered pockets have drain holes; elastic at corners to allow fumble-free, one-handed access
- Smaller pockets accommodate two small fly boxes; Inside has upper hook-and-loop pockets and lower zippered pockets
- Handy tool/forceps pockets; Two large zippered pocket on back
- Rod holder; Accessory D-rings; Foam fly patch; Two sunglasses loops
- Lower large, horizontal pockets will accommodate large fly boxes
- Four small piggy-back pockets for easier carrying capacity
- 3.8-oz. 2-ply Supplex® nylon; DWR finish; Lining: 4.6-oz. polyester mesh
- 439 g. (15.5 oz.)
Purchase the Patagonia River Master II Vest from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
D. A. Rowsey
- March 26 2006
Great Vest and very good fit
The vest had several pockets which are easy to access. The zippers are heavy duty and it is well sewn.